Job Title: Customer Relationship Consultant
Salary: Up to £16,750
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 09:30 - 17:00, Occasional Saturdays on a rota basis
Start Date: ASAP
Can you provide exceptional levels of customer service?
Do you have an interest in financial services and are looking to start an exciting career?
An opportunity has arisen for a customer relationship consultant to join a leading financial services company based at their branch in Ilkley. They regularly feature in "The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For", and have achieved platinum investors in people status, which really goes to show how much they care about YOU!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers
- Identifying customers wants and needs to be able to provide a professional an consultative opinion
- Handling customer queries and escalating them to the relevant departments if necessary
- Being confident handling large amounts of cash and processing transactions
- Immaculately presented
- Proven experience of providing excellent customer service
- Career driven
- Excellent organisation skills
- Being able to cope well in a fast paced environment
Please click to apply now or contact Dan Wynn at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.