An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Manager to join a busy and collaborative team in Edinburgh. If you have exceptional customer service manager skills and you're looking for your next career move, this Client Relations Manager role in Edinburgh could be just what you're looking for.
In this customer focussed role, you'll be building relationships with new and existing adviser firms, ensuring that the customers are at the heart of everything you do. You will have your portfolio of adviser partners. You will work with colleagues from all across the business to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently, but always ensuring you achieve the best possible result for the customer.
You should apply for this customer success manager position if you can:
● Provide first-class service to all advisers and clients you interact with
● Work in close partnership with firms to maximise their customer experience and journey
● Be proactive at every turn, using your initiative to challenge the status quo and find better ways of doing things
● Plan and manage your workload, collaborating with other team members when needed
You will be working in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where you will have the chance to fulfil your potential and do work that matters, to you and our clients.
You can confidently apply for this Client Relationship Manager role if you have:
● Previous experience as a customer/client service manager providing exceptional customer service
● A good understanding of financial products, legislation and procedures
● A confident and natural communication style and ability to collaborate
● Excellent experience with IT systems and expertise in Microsoft Office.
If this Client Relations Manager job in Edinburgh is something you are qualified to undertake, contact us today to begin the application process. This is a Maonday to Friday role during typical office hours but you may be required to work from home initially.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.