In partnership with an global organisation, Search Consultancy are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors on behalf of their client for their Kirkcaldy based client. Are you an experienced in CUSTOMER SERVICE? Are you available to start in May 2020? Do you have a PASSION to succeed and earn a competitive salary? If you answered 'YES' to these questions, then here is the job for you!
I am currently recruiting for a number of call handlers to join my client based in Kirkcaldy who are looking for caring and compassionate people to help handle to volume of calls coming.
So what will you be doing?
- Taking inbound calls from concerned UK residents
- Building rapport and showing empathy and compassion throughout your interaction
- Offering steps on what to do and current guidance from the government
- Offering a reassuring voice and a supportive ear
- Being clear and concise in what guidance is coming from the government and relaying this
- So what are we looking for?
- Customer service experience would be beneficial, although not essential
- A compassionate and caring demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who is able to deal with change at pace, this situation is evolving quickly and as is the advice given out
- What's on offer for you?
- Full training and support in a modern environment
- On-site parking available
- Weekly pay between £9.34 and £10.00 per hour depending on the hours you work
- You will be working 40 hours per week across a few different shift patterns so you need to have flexibility when it comes to working times.
- 8am - 4pm
- 4pm - 12am
- 12pm - 8am
You must be able to pass a disclosure check for this particular role and be available to work for the next few weeks
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age