Title: Customer Relations
Location: Hull, HU1
Monday to Friday, 9am -5pm (40 hours)
Are you looking to start a new opportunity that could kick start your career?
Do you have the ability to work in a flexible, fast paced environment?
Are you looking for a role where you can use your amazing customer service skills to support and guide others?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, this job is perfect for YOU!
This client is looking for someone who has a great work ethic, who is up for a challenge, with excellent customer service experience to fit the role of a Customer Relations agent. The company pride themselves on looking after their employees with modern, luxury offices, in a big bright spacious office. As an employee you will be working with open and honest team players, in an environment where you will be motivated to develop and progress in a comfortable office space.
You will be working within a Credit Management Services company as a Customer Relations agency, your duties will include:
* Working within the complaints department
* Liaising with new customers and customers with existing accounts
* Ensure all appropriate actions are taken in response to correspondents
* Responding to queries via email, letter writing and sometimes the telephone when necessary
* Organise your own work, managing your time and daily task
* Recognise any problems, which you will then forward to your team leader
* Being confident to make decisions on behalf of the customer or client
* Re-wording information that is easily understandable for customers
* Achieve KPI's that have been set, and other possible objectives
The personal qualities and skills that are needed for this job are:
* Confident letter writing skills
* Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment, and evidence this
* Great attention to detail
* Strong judgement of character
* Exceptional communication skills, verbally and written
* Computer skills with Microsoft: Excel and Word
* Fantastic customer service experience
* Work well as a team and individually
* Excellent at building strong relationships
Apply today or for further details contact Megan Bell.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.