Customer Service Supervisor, Borehamwood, up to £22,900
One of the UK's leading consumer brands and a global leader in its sector is growing rapidly and needs customer service supervisors to lead and support a team of customer service
There is a very open culture where everyone is valued and listened to. They are passionate about
improving their customer experience and proud of their reputation as a leading technology provider.
As a supervisor, you'll be working in a modern and vibrant office; comfortable breakout areas with pool, table tennis and vending machines. There's always lots going on with social events and fortnightly free drinks and food for everyone. Free onsite parking is available if you work after 6pm.
More than just a Supervisor…
You'll need to have a real talent for customer service, a can-do attitude and a desire to make a difference .It goes without saying that you will be responsible for ensuring you and your team provide a premium service to customers through meeting key performance indicators.
You'll be inspiring them to be the best they can be; monitoring their performance, coaching and empowering them to create efficiencies and process improvement along the way.
Not just a telephone service, you'll be supporting customers across email and social media channels too.
What we're looking for:
As a customer service supervisor, here's the skills and experience we're looking for:
* Commercially aware with your sights set on playing your part in seeing the business prosper and grow
* A talent for customer service and able to relate to customers over the phone and in writing
* Previous experience of leading and coaching others to meet targets in a customer services environment; as a team manager, supervisor or coach
* Technically and process minded
* A strong work ethic and someone who thrives on working under pressure
* Experience of process improvement
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and come and join one of the UK's leading brands. We guarantee you won't look back.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.