Our client is looking for skilled French Speaking customer service representatives who are passionate about providing a high level of customer service, are numerate, process driven, have high attention to detail and keen on working in the financial services sector. In return, our client offers stunning offices, great working environment, full training, a competitive hourly rate and a 37.5-hour working week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Please note appointments are subject to passing on boarding screening which includes basic disclosure check.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
- Manage customer contacts, inbound/outbound telephone calls, emails, letters and SMS meet compliance guidelines and client service levels
- Respect Data Security rules and legislation's and protect customers personal information at all times
- Show empathy, discretion and respect confidentiality of our clients and customers
- Manage customer accounts by negotiating the repayment of arrears on their credit cards including following up on missed payments
- Provide them with the right information and tools based on their circumstances including self-serve options on our website and/or taking card payments over the phone
- Advise of the consequences of non-payment and use of strategies to avoid adverse credit rating
- Use knowledge of market specifics to communicate clear and accurate information
- Direct/manage customer requests/instructions, complaints, billing disputes and questions, missing payment investigations, customer account changes (name, contact detail's), payment or credit allocations, refund eligibility
- Exercise sound judgement where timely escalation to management is required
- Meet call quality, customer experience and compliance standards
Salary - £10.00 per hour
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age