Customer Operations Representative - Basingstoke - £10ph - 6 month Contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a customer service professional to join this busy team in Basingstoke. You will be responsible for providing specialist support to existing and potential customers, ensuring the customer journey is as smooth as possible.
Through a passion for exceptional customer service, you will contribute to the development of profitable new business and relationships by taking ownership of all enquiries, providing technical support on more complex queries and provide training and coaching support to our internal and external platform users.
Success in the role will be achieved through the delivery of outstanding customer service, ensuring the continued high performance of the team, monitoring the effective handling of all customer communications and successfully managing customer expectations.
What you'll need
To be successful in this role, we're looking for someone who has;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional Customer Service skills - you'll need to be able to fulfil customers' needs effectively showing ownership, empathy and resolution
* Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
* Good planning and organisational skills
* Ability to build networks and relationships
* Ability to meet and exceed performance goals and expectations to deliver results
* Excellent influencing skills to achieve a positive impact
* Behaviour to meet the demands of a changing working environment
What you'll receive
* An excellent long term placement within a well known, well established business
* Friendly and supportive colleagues
* A great office environment including a pool table, dart boards, TV an internet café and soft seating. There is also a restaurant on site open for breakfast and lunch selling selection of hot and cold food.
* Competitive pay
* Accrued holiday pay
Do you enjoy giving exceptional customer service? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age