Customer Liaison Officer £25 - £30k Central London
Our client a leading facilities company is looking for a highly capable and motivated Customer Liaison Officer for a major project with a very well known transport provider. You will be the interface between all stakeholders building solid and effective relationships and customer care.
You will be ensuring the programme of works scheduled is delivered whilst maintaining the best in customer satisfaction is delivered and maintained. You will be visiting sites and undertaking inspections where necessary.
You must have exceptional customer and client facing experience and have the ability to deal with issues/complaints, by email, phone and directly with customers
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities
* Meeting regularly with client teams and residents to maximise relationships and satisfaction.
* Undertake recording of utility metres when visiting properties and void buildings.
* Assists with property and maintaining relationships stakeholders and maintain contact lists.
* Contribute to the communications programme with key stakeholders.
* Manage and administer resident satisfaction surveying and monitoring, producing regular performance reports in line with KPI's and to compliment KPI's.
* Document all complaints and enquiries and proactively educate residents and resident monitors, addressing any misunderstandings of the service specifications.
* Responsible for producing written communications for both internal & external audiences to include activity notices, monthly updates, newsletters, media items and articles, awards submissions ensuring thorough and continuous communication.
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.