Customer Interactions/Speech Analyst - Glasgow City Centre
Are you looking to really drive your career working for a FTSE 250 company with a 20 year track history as a market specialist? Are you keen to gain experience in a multi-faceted working environment where your work will range from speech analytics to visual analytics to designing insightful reports. Does this sound like you?
I am looking for a highly motivated and talented Customer Interactions / Speech Analyst for this permanent role in Glasgow. You will be working the latest technologies in speech analysis and audio mining using big data tools to create meaningful voice data that the business can use to improve its service offerings and optimise its business processes.
What will I be doing?
- Undertake analytical work including data preparation, automated processing, manual call listening and results analysis using the available tools.
- Providing data manipulation support to projects, e.g. tabulating, formatting or entering data into spreadsheets in preparation for analysis.
- Identifying trends and insights appropriate for the operation's objectives and extracting data to evidence these for operational reports.
- Participating in regular improvement reviews and planning, working to an agreed delivery timetable.
- Undertake specific data collection, project scoping and requirements gathering exercises.
- Preparing standard and non-standard reporting material based on research, analysis and using industry best practice knowledge to report on findings and recommendations.
- Configuring and populating dashboards with data from analytics projects, potentially on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
What do I need for this job?
- Experience of Verint Speech Analytics or other equivalent platform
- Excellent experience of Microsoft Excel including using pivot tables, Visual Basic and formulae for data manipulation and reporting. Also good experience of report writing in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong analytical thinking, with the ability to distil complex information into actionable insight.
- Experience of Tableau or another data visualisation platform would be a bonus
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on 0141 272 7720. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.