A fantastic opportunity has presented itself to join a credible insurance company based in Cardiff. As Customer Experience Manager you will have autonomy to understand the current customer journey, build a strategy and implement your design changes. Managing a team of three and working alongside some of the best corporate companies in their field, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate how you have defined Customer Experience in a previous company, what measures you put in place as well as how you delivered.
* Working in partnership with accounts such as Sainsburys, Barclays and Nationwide you will ensure the customers journey and experience is in line with their own strategy
* Managing the full acquisition journey
* Implementing NPS scoring system, delivering an increased score over the length of the contract
* Journey mapping for all accounts and areas of the business
* Understand your competitors customer experience and ensure that you are best in field
* Work with stakeholders to understand key areas of development within each area of the business
* Be hands on with clients working closely to deliver their individual needs, being proactive and presenting new systems and design ideas evolving their current customer journey
* Managing all implementation plans in line with income targets and showing cost saving where possible
Although based in the Cardiff office you will have flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week, The team you will be joining have the highest employee engagement score in the company and are working hard to keep hold of this accolade. Although this will be a proactive role, where you will be required to hit the ground running you will also be working for a supportive manager who will make time for you when needed even if its just to run an idea past her. Although this is a 9/12 months contract there could be a possibility to stay within the business for the right candidate.
Also a fantastic benefit scheme including:
- Pension contribution - 5% of salary, plus up to 5% match
- 27 days holiday per annum
- Private Medical Allowance
- Life Assurance - 8 x basic
- Group Income Protection
- Employee Share Plan
- Volunteering Scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.