Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you looking for a part time position?
Do you like the sound of rewarding position that offers a competitive package?
This is a great opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager to join a well established organisation. You will be working remotely to collect customer's payments each week and you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous customer service experience
* Great attention to detail to update customer information accurately
* Strong numerical skills to keep track of monies received and outgoings
* Ability to complete loan applications for new and existing customers
* Strong communication skills to contact new customers and covert leads
* Ability to identify risk or potential fraud
* Ensure every customer is visited on the territory and have received call backs
This is a part time role, working 30 hours per week with an outstanding starting salary of £18,400 plus bonus. A full UK driving licence and access to your own car is essential.
If you are ready for a new exciting career apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.