Looking for a customer service role with a twist?
If you enjoy a customer facing environment and have excellent time management experience then this role could be just for you.
My client is looking for full time and part time Customer Experience Managers to join their well established company and help all customers have access to credit.
Our client started out in 1880 and since then their mission has remained the same as they continue to offer alternative lending methods to a sub-prime market audience. They are looking for a Customer Experience Manager who will be the front face of the operation visiting customers in their own homes providing personal credit and collecting loan repayments.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Customer Activity - Ensuring that you follow up on any pre-arranged appointments and complete all administrative tasks as required.
* Territory Growth - Responsible for growing your territory in line with company procedures and promoting our Recommend a Friend Scheme' to any new and existing customers.
* Customer Relationships - Always doing what's best for the customer whether that's referring any financial difficulties customers may have to line managers, identifying any risks or any potential fraud.
As this role is customer facing at all times then you need to be a confident, a good communicator and presentable at all times, you must also be able to demonstrate the following skillset:
* A full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
* Face to face customer service experience
* Financial or 'door to door' experience and advantage
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Comfortable and responsible for handling cash and customers personal details
What do they offer you?
As well as full training and a flexible working schedule they also offer a starting salary of £23,000 with the opportunity to rise to £25,000 after your 1st year of service then £27,000 after your 2nd year of service + Monthly Bonus + additional benefits which includes fuel allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and life assurance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.