Up to £8.72 per hour
2 months ago
Have you got experience dealing with Customer Complaints? Are you an experience Customer Service Advisor looking for your next opportunity?
We are recruiting Customer Complaints Advisors to join a dynamic team in Huddersfield. Our client is looking for someone who has exceptional customer service and will be able to work efficiently with high call volumes.
Your new role will be:
- Answering inbound calls from customers regarding a query of their online order.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Actively listening to the customer, understanding and getting all necessary details and information from the customer to resolve their query.
- And, be able to provide a one call resolution to the customer by leaving the customer satisfied with the service.
The ideal Customer Complaints Advisor would have:
- Customer Service Experience gained in either an office, retail or hospitality environment.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability to pick up new systems.
- Self-Motivated and the ability to work independently.
Benefits of your new role:
- £8.72 per hour
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm - 1 in 3 weekends where you will have 2 days off during the week.
- Fullcomprehensive training will be given
- Free on site parking available
Interested in learning more about the role? Then press apply today to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age