Customer Care Team Manager - £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our Client, a leading organisation are looking to recruit ambitious and professional Team Manager within their complaints division!
The Customer Care Team Manager will be responsible for ensuring that thorough investigations are carried out on all complaints raised by customers and the processes followed are in line with company standards and industry regulations.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the team ensuring that quality standards are achieved and SLA's are met
- Responsible for the continuous development of the department by identifying areas for improvement
- Keeping up to date with industry regulations and minimising company risk
- Working closely with the complaint handlers to look at individual performances and their development.
- Responsible for appraisals, staff development and where necessary other HR matter such as staff grievance and disciplinary action
- Developing staff through coaching, mentoring and monthly 121's
- Having an excellent understanding of the complaints process, compliance and industry standards
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Looking at ways to reduce the number of complaints through and providing feedback to the other departments
- Be ready to get involved with personally handling any complex complaints
- Proven leadership and management within a customer focused team of agents
- Complaints experience
- A proven track record of stakeholder management and negation
- Ability to develop effective strategies, policies and processes
- Experience in managing department budgets
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Proven ability to optimise team performance
- Change management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Keeping up to date with industry regulations
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with their team and deliver a high level service.
Customer Care Team Manager, Complaints Team Manager, Senior Complaints Manager, Complaints Team Leader
Initial basic of up to £30,000 + Benefits
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately via the link or contact Matt on (07393) (763) (873) or email m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.