Customer Care Representative
Nottingham based with travel to several hubs in this area
Will need to travel to Doncaster
£23k depending on experince Monday-Friday 8.15am-4.45pm
This is an amazing chance for someone who is looking to progress their career and take on a new challenge.
Experience is key to your application and accompanied with the drive and determination to win instructions and offer an exceptional level of customer service to working with sub contractors.
My client is only keen to see candidates who are looking to make a good long term move where you can thrive and grow together.
-A team player
* Have responsibility for answering a wide range of customer queries both technical and informational from 8 weeks after handover of the property
* To respond to all email queries and telephone calls in a timely manner
* To log calls and cases on the Sales Force system (full training to be given)
* To arrange and co-ordinate internal and external contractors and trades to visit homes within the warranty
* To chase and co-ordinate close down cases
* To support the customer journey
Working for my client you will receive great support and future opportunities to progress your career within the market place. This really is an opportunity not to be missed!
For this role you will need a full UK driving licence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.