Customer Care Coordinator
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
A brilliant opportunity has become available for an experienced Customer Care Coordinator to work for an exceptional Residential Property Developer based in Birchwood.
My client has a strong, close-nit team of Customer Care Coordinators and is looking to add to their team due to company growth and success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Handle all customer queries and enquires in a timely manner
* Ensure all calls are logged onto the company management system
* Be the first point of contact for an queries for all customers
* Have a good telephone manner and be able to build a rapport and relationship with their clients
* Update and maintain accurate records
* Be professional and punctual in all dealings with customers and their external partners
* Previous Customer Care Coordinator experience
* Must have worked within the Construction / Housing / Property Industry
* Must be a team player and be able to work extremely well under pressure
* Strong willed with an excellent work ethic
* A good sense of fun and willingness to be part of the wider team
If you think this job is for you then APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.