Job Title: Senior Customer Care Co-Coordinator
Sector: House Build
Job Type: Permanent
Package: £22,000 - £26,000 + Bonus
Holidays: 25 Days + Bank Holidays
Other Benefits: Contributory Pension Scheme + Life Assurance
One of the UK's most established house builders is now hiring a Senior Customer Care Co-Coordinator to join their existing customer care team based in Warrington.
Due to the workload involved it is preferred that candidates are already operating in this type of role & are able to handle pressure well.
The appointed candidate will report directly to the Customer Care Manager & will be responsible for a vast range of duties, most of which are outlined below:
* Administration in a fast paced environment.
* Ensure all incoming calls are logged and dealt with appropriately.
* Ensure maintenance requests are carried out.
* Ensure all defects are followed up and dealt with accordingly.
* Update the relevant Customer Care log/monitor.
* Arrange completion of end of defect works for Housing Associations.
* Liaise with Site Teams to ensure remedial works are completed within timescales.
* Liaise with Sales Teams to ensure customer queries are answered. ]
* Book appointments for suppliers, sub-contractors, site teams to deal with latent building defects.
If you meet the above criteria & would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity, please submit a copy of your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.