Customer Care Administrator - Shipping Industry
Immediate start until the end of September 2019
£9.23 - £10.25 depending on experience
I'm currently recruiting for a Temporary Customer Care Administrator to join an established Shipping company based in Liverpool City Centre. This is a full time position Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
This role has an immediate start and will be ongoing until the end of September 2019.
Main duties of the role;
- Ensure that all queries are actioned within the company guidelines
- Record all reported idle containers on internal database
- Generate and issue notifications to customers based on company policy and procedures
- Record all actions and correspondence on central database
- Liaising with both UK and non UK based customers in order to resolve any issues
- Provide exceptional customer service for any general telephone / e-mail enquiries
- Maintain a high level of accuracy for all functions ensuring a clear audit trail is recorded
- Report to the Senior Manager any problems that need to be escalated
If you have the necessary skills and relevant shipping industry experience please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age