Are you an experienced capacity planning analyst? Do you want to work for one of the worlds leading entertainment brands? Are you looking for a rewarding career with endless potential?
I am currently recruiting for a number of capacity planning analysts in Livingston to join one of the biggest employers in Scotland.
So what does the role involve?
* Co-ordinating engineers diaries to ensure they are optimised for the most efficient use of their time
* Keeping in touch with customers on the progress of their scheduled visit
* Analysing traffic data to ensure times that are scheduled can be achieved
* Monitoring the engineers use of time while at appointments, if any overruns occur, establishing the cause
* Assessing the impact of flexible working requests on engineer availability
* Analysing available MI to feedback on any changes/improvements that can be made on current performance
* Develop an effective relationship with the field management team to ensure there are open lines of communication
What are we looking for?
* Experience within field based capacity planning, preferably working with engineers
* Analytical background with a desire to get to the route of a problem
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
What's in it for you?
* Excellent salary of up to £30,000 with comprehensive benefits
* Monday to Friday working leaving your weekends free!
* Brilliant campus with lots of energy and buzz
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.