Customer Service Administrator
Hull City Centre
40 hours a week - Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
To be responsible for ensuring that all appropriate actions are taken in response to correspondence / data from Vulnerable account holders, clients or other parties and that account records are updated appropriately whilst ensuring the delivery of the right customer outcome.
* Update records and systems, using correct, clear and concise notes
* To respond to correspondence and, offering right outcomes whilst adhering to policies and procedures
* Decision making when dealing with customers, who may be vulnerable
* Identify high risk accounts / account holders
* Discuss and record 'sensitive' customer information accurately
* Handle and understand medical documentation
* Liaise and interact with client across various communication channels
* Liaise and interact with any authorised 3rd parties
* Ensure all calls are handled sensitively, professionally and offer right customer outcome.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Proven skills in a Customer Service administrative role or similar
* Experience of dealing with Vulnerable customers is desirable
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience of operating multiple systems simultaneously
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Ability to manage own workload of daily allocated tasks
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* working to tight deadlines and delivering results under pressure is an advantage
* Integrity, flexibility and a 'can do' attitude are essential.
* Able to work as part of a team, individually and under minimal supervision
* Professional approach to work and 'going the extra' mile
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.