Job title: Sales Advisor
Working days: Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,500 rising to £20,000
Hours: 38.75 hours per week
Working as a sales advisor for a leading telecoms provider, this role would suit someone who is money hungry and career driven.
For this Advisor role you will need to have a minimum of 6-12 months proven sales experience working within a target driven environment and be able to demonstrate resilience, determination and team work.
What you'll be doing as a Customer Service Sales Advisor…
* Calling existing customers (no cold calling) to promote and sell additional services
* Offering deals for additional lines to current customers family and friends
* Updating the in house computer system
* Transferring calls to other departments
* Constantly providing the highest level of customer service
A few things you'll need as a Customer Service Sales Advisor…
* You'll be a confident communicator, with strong listening and problem solving skills
* Be able to think outside the box and have a 'can-do' attitude for sales
* Some basic digital knowledge and comfortable learning a new computer system
* Must be target driven and sales minded.
What you'll get in return…
* A basic salary of £18,500-£20,000 per annum
* A career with a reputable company and plenty of progression opportunities
* Job security with a permanent contract
* Uncapped commission structure
* Free on-site parking
* A casual dress code
* On site staff canteen
* Must be able to be referenced for 3 years
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
* Must be able to pass a credit check
* Must have 6-12 months sales experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.