Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Aneka Wain Jones
about 2 months ago
We are always looking for great people to join amazing team of colleagues. Are you always happy to help and passionate about customer service?
If the answer is YES, then this could be the ideal role for you
I am recruiting for Customer Service advisors to work in Manchester
What to expect:
As a customer service Advisor you'll be taking inbound calls from customers and providing them with a world-class service, listening to queries and using your problem solving skills to resolve customer issues. There will be some admin associated with the role too.
Salary: £21,000, £500 bonus after 6 months. Salary will go up to £21,500 after 12 months
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 40hrs per week - Monday to Friday
Start date: Various start dates from the 25th April
**This position will be based in the office**
- Performance bonus
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
Want to work for a global business were the sky is the limit?
* Do you love working with people?
* Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
* Do you like resolving problems and coming up with solutions?
* Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
* Would you prefer to work in a friendly and informal office environment?
As Customer Service advisor you will effectively and professionally resolve customers enquiries within a timely manner and ensure the best service is provided to all customers.
* To provide effective and professional service to all customers
* Delivering the right outcomes for the customers
* Effectively handling of complaints, delivering resolutions and customer satisfaction
* Taking inbound calls in a timely manner
* Identify customers' needs and demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques
* Keep up to date with policies and products
* Liaising with third party companies
* Processing sales orders
* Booking appointments for engineers
* Build growing and sustainable relationships by going the extra mile
* Dealing with calls of a sensitive nature in potentially distressing situations.
* Maintaining accurate and up to date records and systems
What we are looking for…
* At least 6 month experience working within a customer service role
* You'll ideally have a natural passion for delivering exceptional customer service and have confidence when speaking to customers, with good listening skills to boot
* Good problem solving skills
* Able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and work to targets
* Ability to multi-task and use various systems whilst engaging with customers over the phone
If you want to know more, can interview straight away please email me your CV!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.