Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
* Handle customer queries in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the continual contribution to the firm's quality of all services offered.
* Ensure customers are treated fairly and in accordance with all Company policies and procedures.
* Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and contribute positively to the team performance.
* Provide feedback reports on activities, risks, trends and root cause analysis to the CRAM on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Monitor the Customer Resolution Team (CRT) results to ensure there is a continual contribution to the firm's quality of all services offered.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist with the administration and investigation of all customer queries, including liaison with all appropriate internal and external parties to secure the relevant information to quickly deal with and resolve the customer query.
* Contact customers by all appropriate means to gain a full understanding of their query in order to progress the issue to a fair outcome and resolution as quickly as possible.
* Keep up to date with developments within company systems, processes and procedures.
* Ensure customer expectations are met, if not exceeded.
* Support the business in providing quality and meaningful customer resolution data.
* Liaise with the CRAM following the identification of any risk, training or performance needs.
* Actively promote and represent the CRT throughout the whole business and to external bodies.
* Fully comply with the Data Protection Act for internal and external customers.
Experience & Knowledge
* Experience in the conduct of personal injury claims and litigation.
* A strong awareness of good customer service and Treating Customers Fairly.
* Attention to detail and able to interpret information, make sound decisions and take ownership of issues to resolution.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral. A good team player.
* Organised, time management skills and an ability to work under pressure and flexibly to meet business deadlines.
* An understanding of a motor claims call centre environment
* Strong IT/case management skills
* Ability to interpret information, identify risk and provide feedback in a clear and concise manner.
* A customer service qualification or a willingness to undertake progress towards a recognised and relevant qualification.
Keywords - Customer Service Advisor, customer resolution advisor, Claims handler, telesales, insurance, Solicitors, personal Injury
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.