12 month fixed term contract - maternity cover
Free car parking, a generous contributory pension scheme, 32 days holiday, private healthcare and dental, discounted gym membership and excellent training are available with this permanent contract. Modern offices, a professional and fun team and career development opportunities are also on offer. An immediate interview and January start is also available.
As Customer Account Supervisor you will actively support a team of Account Coordinators in acting as a primary contact for customers enquiring about arranging assessment events across the globe and will have responsibility over scheduling these assessment events ensuring all administration and customer service standards are met.
In addition you will supervise the team ensuring that workload is allocated, that objectives and deadlines are met and act as a support for any queries or issues. A minimum of 1 years experience supervising a team of at least 4 people is required.
You must have exceptional communications skills, be confident working with a busy workload towards multiple deadlines, have excellent problem solving skills and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable attitude.
Highly organised and with proven coordination and multitasking skills, you will work confidently independently while ensuring high standards and results are delivered.
With a confident working knowledge of Microsoft Office, you will be quick to learn new systems.
A typical day as Customer Account Supervisor will involve:
- Allocation and delegation of work to the team
- Monitoring the team workload and ensuring deadlines are met
- Conducting meetings with team members to review their workload and provide support
- Handle escalated situations from customers and the team
- Assisting the manager with additional project tasks
- Handling phone and email enquiries relating to assessment bookings
- Scheduling for assessment events to take place in multiple locations across the globe, ensuring timelines and objectives met
- Liaising with external providers to ensure all required arrangements are confirmed and relevant details communicated
- Liaising with team members to ensure assessment packs are compiled in line with requirements
- Issuing certificated on assessment completion
- Auditing assessments
- Supporting with the integration of an online assessment system
- Participating a 1 in 4 week on call rota (within sociable hours) - additional payment offered
If this Customer Account Supervisor role sounds like the career move you've been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV for an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.