Customer Accounts Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for individuals with a strong administration background to join a rapidly growing business in Gateshead as Customer Accounts Specialists.
We're currently partnering with a busy organisation to recruit experienced full-time administrators for these roles on an excellent salary of £20,000 and benefits package.
As a Customer Accounts Specialist, you'll be responsible for delivering all back office activities to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent experience to our customers. This will be a varied role and involves you working with customer data across our customer portofolio, dealing with Service Level Agreement queries and customer complaints. Our client supports UK industry ensuring that businesses can keep moving and deliver goods safely on the roads. Full training will be provided.
The position will be based around shift patterns of 40 hours per week within core business hours of 8am-6pm but some flexibility may be required.
You'll be based in modern offices and joining a highly efficient administration team, with no one day being the same. You'll have the opportunity to provide exceptional levels of administration support to our customers to help them on their journey.
Applicants for this Customer Accounts Specialist role will require a strong background in administration, including:
* Previous experience of working within a busy, high pressured office environment
* Good general PC skills including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
* End-to-end processing of data and exceptions through to successful resolution
* Logically understanding the reasons for process failures and identifying solutions
* Resolving normal and complex enquires
* Utilising a variety of industry systems to provide information and help to deliver a first contact resolution to enquires
* Dealing with third parties, for example contractors and suppliers
To apply for this Customer Accounts Specialist role earning £20,000, contact us today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.