Free car parking, a generous contributory pension scheme, 32 days holiday, private health care and dental, discounted gym membership and excellent training are available.
As Account Coordinator you will be the primary contact for customers enquiring about arranging assessment events across the globe and will have responsibility over scheduling these assessment events ensuring all administration and customer service standards are met.
You must have exceptional communications skills, be confident working with a busy workload towards multiple deadlines, have excellent problem solving skills and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable attitude.
Highly organised and with proven coordination and multitasking skills, you will work confidently independently while ensuring high standards and results are delivered.
With a confident working knowledge of Microsoft Office, you will be quick to learn new systems.
A typical day as Account Coordinator will involve:
- Handling phone and email enquiries relating to assessment bookings
- Scheduling for assessment events to take place in multiple locations across the globe, ensuring time lines and objectives met
- Liaising with external providers to ensure all required arrangements are confirmed and relevant details communicated
- Liaising with team members to ensure assessment packs are compiled in line with requirements
- Issuing certificated on assessment completion
- Auditing assessments
- Supporting with the integration of an online assessment system
- Participating a 1 in 4 week on call rota (within sociable hours) - additional payment offered
If this Account Coordinator role sounds like the job you have been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV for an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age