Customer Service Account Administrator - Bilingual
Location Oldham, UK
Job Type Permanent
Salary 20k to 23k depending upon experience
Our client has evolved from a small family ran business into a global success with over 30 years experience. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service. And will move mountains to overcome technical problems, meet the tightest timescales to suit their customers specific needs.
Our client is looking for a committed and career-driven individual to join their customer service team. Co-ordination from order entry to on time delivery and any issues in between. Liaising with all parts of the business throughout the process. They are looking for an individual with sufficient character and resolve to deal with daily issues in a strong but positive manner in the support of our sales effort.
What you'll be doing:
As a Customer Services Account Administrator you will ensure all inbound customer queries are handled promptly and effectively including phone calls, emails and postal queries.
* Communicating with internal departments such as Purchasing, order management, Quality and design to ensure compliance with customer requirements and deadlines
* Build relationships with the customer and make sure they always get the information they require.
* Processing orders and ensuring on time delivery.
* Handling customer queries and complaints.
* Maintaining Client Records
* Some travel and customer visits may be required periodically.
* Ad hoc tasks as required.
What they look for:
* Fluent in English and preferably German (Written and spoken) Other language may be considered.
* At least 12 months' work experience, ideally within a fast-paced customer focused service desk.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel
* Adaptable with a "do what it takes" attitude to completing tasks within set deadlines
* Assertive and confident with a passion to learn
* Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency
* Good Understanding of Numerical data
* Confident in solving problems when required
Our client will provide relevant training to any new starter including an opportunity to spend time in production and logistics in order to have a full overview of the business.
Please forward your CV in confidence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.