Are you a Cruise Specialist looking for a new and exciting opportunity to progress your career in travel?
We are looking for somebody who has a knowledge and passion for the cruise market and preferably has previous experience of selling cruise holidays together with the ability to give an exceptional customer experience.
This is a full time position Monday - Friday but will also include being involved with evening and weekend events as required.
* Selection of cruise offers and accurate submission of deals to marketing team
* Organising training, ship visits, educational and incentive projects
* Developing a strong knowledge of cruise product, systems and the sector as a whole.
* Monitoring the success of existing packages and offers
* Competitor analysis and market research
* Offering support to the group both face to face and remotely.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
* Strong communication & organisation skills
* Ability to work as a team player
* Excellent written English
* Ability to manage own time and tasks effectively
* Proactive and creative.
* Enthusiasm and a keen willingness to learn and develop
* Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data, spot trends and create cruise product.
* Some travel knowledge and experience of working within the cruise industry would be beneficial
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.