Do you want to work for a outstanding, independent travel organisation that offer a fun working environment?
My client based in Hamilton is looking for an experienced Cruise Co-ordinator to join their established team of 12 talented individuals.
You must have a proven track record and experience dealing with cruise packages.
The duties of the role include:
- Contacting customers who have expressed interest online
- Establishing customers wants and needs
- Identify buying signals
- Searching for suitable destinations
- Outbound and inbound sales calls
- Working as a team to close sales
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- An excellent bonus structure
- A role in a modern, friendly office
- A place in an established and vibrant team
- Excellent training opportunities
- Free educational training trips to luxurious locations
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cruise Co-ordinator to take the next step in their career.
This truly is an exciting role with a great company that provides the opportunity to earn excellent money in year one.
If you are interested in this role apply today in the first instance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.