Have you got experience in working with CRM systems?
Would you like to work in the City Centre in a lovely Modern Office?
This role will suit someone who has a strong administration background, in the public or third sectors. You will be able to pick up systems easily
Role: CRM Administrator
Type: Temporary 6 months (temp to perm potential)
Area: City Centre
Hours: 9 - 5:30
Duties And Responsibilities:
* Using Salesforce and Form Assembly to record and maintain department information
* Organising meetings and events
* Ordering catering, booking venues
* Taking minutes at department meetings
* Organising events , badges, packs information etc
* Recording all expenses per events
* First point of contacts for telephone calls and general inbox
* Distributing office mail
* Booking travel and accommodation for staff
This is a really varied and interesting role, and has great potential to go permanent for the right person.
If you think your are right for this CRM Administrator role, please apply below or phone Louise in the Glasgow Search Office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age