All aboard! I'm looking to recruit a Crew Support Administrator to join my client in a busy and collaborative organisation in Clydebank. This is the perfect opportunity for someone that is hungry for career opportunities within the marine industry.
This Crew Support Administrator position is permanent and pays up to £18,000 per year.
In this role, you will be one of the first points of contact for any queries from both members of the crew and shipmasters. You will support the team with administration tasks throughout the employment lifecycle and assist with maintaining accurate records and keeping personnel files up to date.
On a typical day you will:
- Verify that Crew locations are correctly entered and up to date in the database
- Ensured correct certification and documentation were in place with recruitment agents
- Administered ship manager system as per the company's procedures
- Monitored and analysed marine personnel development plan
In your role, you will lend support with recruitment across the organisation, including recruitment advertising, assisting with the management of the recruitment inbox, liaising with candidates, managers and arranging interviews. You will also help in any ad hoc tasks deemed relevant to your role.
To be successful in applying for this role, you will require:
- At least 3 National 5 level passes, or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Degree-level education or equivalent, or relevant experience
- Proven track record in creating and maintaining administrative systems that support operational processes
- A positive and collaborative attitude
It is also essential that you have the willingness to attend training and be committed to continuing professional development alongside an advanced working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and social media platforms.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.