Credit Risk Administrator
35 hours per week
Monday - Friday 9-5
We are currently looking for somebody with customer service experience and excellent communication skills to start a career within high pressure environment as a Credit Risk Administrator. You must be able to adapt quickly to changes and have a basic understanding of Risk assessments and Microsoft Office. In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, 4% pension contribution plus free on site parking.
The Credit Risk Administrator will be responsible for reviewing credit facilities, assessing risks and preventing fraudulent transactions. Also, other duties involve processing new account applications, releasing held orders, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to help the sales team to improve efficiency and customer experience. You must be innovate and be able to support continuous improvements of processes and take them on board.
So what are we looking for in a Credit Risk Administrator?
* Must have experience in Admin environment
* Credit Risk Admin experience is beneficial but not essential.
* You must have excellent communication and time management skills.
* Have a basic knowledge of Risk assessment and Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
* Be motivated and able to work in a high pressure environment.
* Have the ability to prioritise and adjust workload according to business needs.
All Employment will be subject to pre-screening checks including;
DBS Check, Credit Check and References for the past 2 years for the Credit Risk Administrator.
For more information or application, click Apply Now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age