Fast moving, sophisticated and financially strong Global Business is seeking a talented Credit Manager.
This exciting and varied role, based in modern offices in Manchester, offers experienced Credit/Debt management professionals a unique opportunity to operate at a senior position within a dynamic and forward thinking business.
* Building and managing relationships with UK debt collection partners to guarantee results for all clients
* Performing both an understanding and analysis of KPIs with a view to tracking them and managing atypical deviations and shortfalls
* Conducting on site visits, weekly calls and having interaction with all levels of seniority with a view to managing collections within budget
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills:
* Strong communicator and negotiator with positive influencing and interpersonal skills
* Experience of dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders
* Shows commercial acumen and results focused attitude
* Adept at managing competing priorities with challenging deadlines
* Risk aware - anticipates risks and minimises impacts
* Good understanding of Customer needs and an empathetic approach
* Background in financial services is desirable
* Experience of working in a regulated environment and knowledge of risk management e.g. FCA, CONC, conduct risk, would be beneficial but not essential
The role is moving quickly, so please contact Yasemin at Search for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.