A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Credit Hire Litigator to join a well established law firm based in south Manchester.
The company offer a very unique working environment and provide all employee's with incentives to promote and progress their career within the organisation. This also include company wide summer and winter events.
They also provide a whole host of benefits such as company car schemes, daily breakfasts and also exclusive shopping discounts etc.
As a credit hire litigator you will be fully capable of;
* Handling a litigated caseload of credit hire files
* Ability to use a case management system to keep accurate records of ongoing matters.
* Ability to identify matters to litigate.
* Able to meet KPI
* Capable of meeting various deadlines.
* Understanding or knowledge surrounding case laws and principals within this area.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role register your interest by applying today. Alternatively if this does not seem right for you and want to find out about other roles then do get in contact via email on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.