Credit Control Specialist - Excellent Salary!
Full time - Flexible working hours
Working in partnership with a globally recognised brand in Leeds, we are looking for a passionate Credit Controller to join a very successful team.
Managing your own portfolio of clients you will be responsible for all international accounts. You will be responsible for one direct report who will primarily be there as your support function. This is a great step up for a passionate Credit Controller with a good working knowledge of finance & accountancy, looking for a new and exciting challenge.
* Management of International Debt stream, with full account ownership ensuring timely collection of cash.
* Taking payments & effective query resolution.
* Production of weekly Invoice/Credit Notes for all International Partner stock dispatches.
* Monthly Royalty invoicing, liaising with International Finance & Franchise partners for accurate sales information.
* Process all partner recharges for Shop fit costs including the preparation of project accounts, ensuring a timely and accurate process.
* Process all partner recharges for marketing, vis-ops and visual merchandising, ensuring a timely and accurate process.
* Production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring adherence to the balance sheet reconciliation policy & risks are managed.
* Process partner claims, ensuring a timely and accurate process.
* Produce regular reporting in a timely manner for relevant stakeholders.
* Support with the generic accounts function across the team including the raising/receipting of purchase orders.
* Line Management of assistant, ensuring all their responsibilities are managed and completed to within agreed timescales.
* Double entry knowledge.
* Strong Credit Control experience
* Confidence in capabilities
* Can do attitude
* Strong IT skills
* Double entry knowledge is advantageous, not essential
We are looking for someone very confident who has the ability to 'get the job done' whilst using a softer approach!
* Excellent Salary DoE; £20-£25K
* FREE parking
* Flexibility on working hours
* Great Benefits Package
* Private Health care Plans
* Superb staff discounts
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.