Role: Credit Controller - Nights
Salary: (Depending on experience)
Working hours Sunday night to Thursday night
- Midnight to 8pm in Summer
- 11pm to 7am transitioning between Summer and Winter
- 10pm to 6am in Winter
Established over 100 years this iconic major high street brand require a leader for their busy Credit and Cash to Order finance function. They employ over 25,000 people worldwide and have strong on boarding, training and development processes.
My client are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join thier International Shared Services function on night shift, predominantly to support their Australian business, their customers and suppliers.
- Working with local finance teams and customers you'll collect monies due on their accounts receivable ledger,
- Bringing queries to a swift resolution, ensuring accounts are up to date and credit limits are not unduly affected.
- More importantly, you understand your impact on their business as a well-managed credit account means their customers can have the product their customers need, no matter the occasion.
- Not content with average, you'll be keen to spot opportunities to improve the service you offer, confident in highlighting ways to continuously develop.
You'll need knowledge of Credit Control, but it's your exceptional customer service, communication and data entry skills that will give you the edge in this role. My client would be really interested if you:
- Love a challenge, have excellent attention to detail and easily prioritise to maximize every opportunity
- You've experience of working in a customer facing role within Financial Service, Finance, Credit Control or similar industry
- Have French language skills, in addition to your native level Dutch language skills, this would be a significant advantage
- You've experience of resolving queries quickly, taking ownership to deliver the highest customer service experience
- You hold an accreditation with Credit Management (AICM), this would be an advantage
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- 26 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Short and long-term disability, supplemental dependent life and business travel
- Tax saving heath and flexible savings accounts
- A fitness centre, on site employee clinic, health education
- Heath rewards program
- Profit share scheme, retirement planning, investment assistance
- Onsite banking assistance
- Adoption assistance, childcare discounts, dependent care
- Paid time off, holidays, flexible leave, flexible working
- Volunteering opportunities
- Education assistance and corporate training
- Onsite cafeteria, mail centre, rideshare options, discounted catering
- Retail discounts
Accountancy & Finance
DL M 07425631131
A 19-20 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5JF
LI: Connect with me