Credit Control & Collections Specialist - Competitive Package!
Leeds City Centre, Full time
Salary: £22k + Bonus + Impressive Benefits Package
Various superb benefits
Our client is a global legal business based in Leeds City Centre. Year on year this company has seen impressive growth and continues its success going from strength to strength. Joining this forward thinking business you will have the opportunity to develop your career and skill set as Credit Control & Collections Specialist.
* Proactively arrange prompt collection of aged debt
* Increase cash flow and reduce debtor days
* Working to KPI's
* Query resolution
* Full day to day management of own ledger
* Arranging repayment plans, document and monitor accordingly to ensure payments are repaid as agreed
* Build and develop excellent relationships with both clients and colleagues
* Reconciliation of accounts
* Drive recommendations of referral for further action when full collections techniques are exhausted to recover bad debts;
* Work as part of a team to ensure additional credit control tasks are undertaken;
* Proactively manage and monitor accounts, working closely with management internally
* Remain and maintain
* Ensure all cash receipts & transfers are compliant
* Attend & contribute to credit control team meetings;
* Occasionally be required to ravel to other locations when required.
* Previous Credit Control experience is essential.
* Work well under pressure in a busy and demanding environment
* Strong time management & demonstrate experience in meeting deadlines & targets;
* Proactive / self starter with positive can do attitude;
* Attention to detail & deliver high quality work;
* Excellent interpersonal & team building
* Excellent verbal & written communication;
* Be customer focused;
* Desire for personal & professional development;
* Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
* Annual bonus
* Monthly bonus
* Impressive holiday package
* Monthly incentives
* Private healthcare
* Subsidised travel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.