Credit Controller - 6 Month Contract
Salary £20k + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Immediate requirement for an experienced Credit Controller to join this international company in Leeds. Due to considerable growth putting pressures on the existing team there is an immediate requirement for a credit controller to join this energetic team with a view to go permanent. Your duties will be as follows:
* Chasing outstanding debt and updating the system accordingly
* Engage in discussions with Revenue Control Team on debtor issues.
* Maintaining up to date bad and doubtful debt provisions.
* Working with the Debt Recovery Team in minimising overdue debt.
* Account reconciliations
* Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices.
* Handling high volume of client queries and escalating accordingly.
* Production of manual statements.
* Query resolution
This is a fantastic position for a forward thinking credit controller to join this well established company on a immediate start. Working in a large team you will be reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager. You must be able to work well under pressure and have a can do attitude. Working in a fast paced and demanding environment, strong organisation skills are key. Offering a competitive salary with a growing company, this is a fantastic position for an ambitious credit controller.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.