Credit Control Team Leader
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: 30k + amazing benefits!!
We are looking for an experienced Credit Control Team Leader to join an award-winning professional services business in Leeds City. Supervising a team of 8 Credit Controllers, your role will play a key part in assisting the business to deliver a professional collections process to all clients, working with key stakeholders drive working capital performance.
* Assist the Credit Manager to deliver a dynamic, responsive, professional and efficient service to the business and their clients. Be known for delivering excellent client service.
* Continuous Improvement - look for ways to improve service, processes and performance. Build internal and external networks and work with key stakeholders to implement ways of working which drive cash collections.
* Line manage a team of 4 to deliver required financial performance/results for the firm; coaching and development of the team; allocating work; performing monthly 121's and ledger reviews with prompt escalation/identification of issues/queries to the Credit Manager and other stakeholders as appropriate.
* Work to deliver the monthly cash and debt provision targets. Be able to identify and manage risks and opportunities in the client debt ledger and put in place actions to mitigate those risks or leverage the opportunities.
* Ensure all reporting to the business is accurate, action orientated and delivered within deadlines.
* Communicate with clients and third parties by letter and telephone to ensure prompt payment of bills, whilst always maintaining and strengthening existing relationships.
* Liaising with Associates regarding outstanding debt, providing assistance to them in order to resolve outstanding queries and in turn speed up the payment process.
* Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills, organising regular reviews with key groups and individuals to add value and achieve desired results.
* Demonstrate a high level of strategic thinking, ability to see complex issues and provide clear solutions in a positive and proactive way.
* Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, and a customer service philosophy.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
* Strong IT literacy.
* The ability to handle complex administrative arrangements connected with bill collection.
* Business focus.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.