Salary to £22,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Search Consultancy are supporting a commercial Professional services client with the recruitment of an experienced Credit Controller in Preston.
This innovative and dynamic company need an experienced Credit Controller who will be responsible for day to day cash collection as well as the administration of the team data.
Key responsibilities include -
* Liaising with clients in respect of outstanding debt
* Posting, allocation and reconciliation of cash
* Banking and processing payments
* Taking Credit Card payments
* Assisting in the preparation month-end statements
* System support and administration of data
* Taking actions in line with agreed SLA's
* Administration of the management system(s)
* Raising bills, Credit Notes and issuing copies
* Supporting the preparation of month-end
* Data integrity and cleansing
In addition as a Credit Controller you will be able to demonstrate excellent relationship management and commercial awareness.
This is an excellent opportunity for a credit professional to progress their career in a commercial, fast moving environment.
If the role is of interest please do apply via the portal for a further discussion and consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.