Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
The main purpose of the job role is to assist the finance department with ad-hoc duties delegated by the Finance Manager.
* To assist with Purchase Ledger duties including matching and batching of invoices
* Petty Cash Banking
* Bank Reconciliations
* Keeping all data up to date on the companies system
* Chasing aged debt
* Other ad-hoc duties maybe required as and when needed
* Self-motivated and target-driven
* Able to prioritise workload to meet client deadlines without close supervision
* Reliable, flexible and professional
* Excellent communication skills
* Effective team worker
This role would suit someone who is looking to learn more and progress with their career in accountancy and finance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.