I am working with a will known practice in Edinburgh looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their team
This opportunity will suit someone who wants to start a career in finance/credit control with a strong outgoing personality and the ability to think about the box.
* Collect cash by telephone and written contact with clients.
* Ensure that your performance operates in accordance with existing SLA's
* Communicate effectively and accurately in team meetings.
* Work with other credit controllers to form an efficient cohesive team.
* Collate weekly summaries
* Collection reviews
* Administration for the Receivables team
* Assistance with maintaining databases and reports
* Answer overflow calls from debtors in a timely and professional manner
If you are interested in this role then please submit your CV using the link provided
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.