We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller for one of our clients based on the outskirts Edinburgh. The assignment is initially for 3 months with the successful candidate starting ASAP.
The primary goals of the role will be collecting customer aged debt and reducing debtor days.
Some other duties will be:
* Dealing with and managing customer queries
* Credit scoring of new and potential customers.
* Ensuring credit control processes are followed and kept up to date.
* Assisting the accounts and administration departments with day to day duties.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have worked as a Credit Controller previously
* Have an excellent telephone manner
If you are interested in this position then please submit your CV today using the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age