Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£19000 - £23000 per annum
Our client is a expanding business who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller on a full-time permanent role to join their existing team. You will report into the credit control manager and ideally have credit insurance exposure too.
Day to day tasks include:
* Responsible for the management of the sales ledger for a definitive customer sector - to collect cash.
* Maintain and obtain credit insurance .
* Ensures that credit control procedures and protocol is in place
* Allocation and posting of cash receipts and ensuring ledgers
* Responsible for the closing out of customer queries, including credit note and invoicing requests, in a timely manner
As an applicant you need to have:
* Experience working with over 500 accounts
* Personable and presentable
* Ability to liaise, professionally, with all employees and customers.
* Previous experience of managing credit insurance policies and processes.
* A good knowledge of IT software, particularly excel.
* Experience of dealing with Export customers.