Credit Control Assistant
Contract (12 month FTC)
Credit Control Assistant required for one of my established clients on the Wirral for a 12 month FTC. The Credit Control Assistant will report into the Finance Manager and will assist the Credit Controller in chasing outstanding debt from clients building strong working relationships and ensuring outstanding debt is kept to a minimum.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Credit Control Assistant will be responsible for;
* Assisting the credit controller in the chasing of outstanding debt from clients in a professional and polite manner.
* Assisting in a number of finance related projects and accurately record financial records
* To contact clients both verbally and using emails
* To ensure clients receive accurate invoices
* To complete tasks raised by internal customers in an accurate and timely manner
* To ensure cash receipts are accurately recorded and also responsible for banking
* Professional working experience in Credit Control or a similar environment
* Proven ability to create excellent relationships
* To be efficient and adaptable to be able to handle variable workloads quickly and effectively
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated and driven to get the job done
* Professional using Microsoft Excel
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a recent CV in Word Document by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age