Search Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced credit controller for a client based in Edinburgh on a 4 month temporary basis.
Hours: 35 per week
Pay rate: £12-£14 per hour
What you'll do:
Inbound and outbound calls collecting payments from low to medium risk customers, allocation of payments to invoices, agreeing to short term repayment plans and regular reviews of accounts with area managers.
* Experience at a credit controller/collector level preferably in a licensed and tenanted estate or large FMCG environment,
* Excellent technical and commercial acumen
* Strong and current understanding of company credit risk policies
* Proven track record of delivery of objectives and KPI's
* Ability to understand and interpret business needs
* Strong negotiation skills - ability to achieve a win/win
* Strong customer service ethic
* Ability to handle difficult and challenging conversations in a professional and positive manner
* Evidence of business partnering to medium management level stakeholders
* Strong appetite for continuous improvement with ability to evidence ownership and delivery of improvement initiatives
If you are interested in learning more about the role please email Richard.Brown@Search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.