Full time and reduced hours considered
The role requires an individual with good investigative skills as well as the ability to implement new structures, policies and procedures to streamline processes to the recovery of over due debts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing a portfolio of customer accounts, building strong working relationships and ensuring outstanding debt is kept to a minimum.
* Minimise risk and exposure to bad debt
* Review debtor balances daily and ensure appropriate action is taken to facilitate prompt payments
* Recording payment promises and following up with customers to ensure payments are made when promised
* Respond and resolve customer queries
* Produce credit notes, copy invoices and statements in a timely manner
* The raising of sales invoices, expenses processing and purchase ledger when necessary
* Manage and reconcile the sales accounts on a monthly basis
* Project work
* Experienced Credit Controller with a proven track record in recovering difficult payments
* Ability to bring new ideas to the table and implement new policies and procedures
* Understanding of application for payments and retentions
* Worked within the engineering, construction, security or manufacturing etc
If you would like to be considered for the role please click APPLY NOW and submit a recent CV in Word format.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.