Credit Controller - Huddersfield
Full Time - Permanent Position
Are you an experienced Credit Controller in the surrounding areas of Huddersfield? Are you working for a company who do not appreciate your work ethic or even just fancy a change? Take a look at this.
* Positive work force
* Working for a high end company with a good reputation
* Having 100% job satisfaction and being content in the role
* Being able to take advantage of personal victories and appreciation for company ones
* Parking available in surrounding area
* Holiday pay, sick pay and pension scheme available
* Monthly incentives
Along with the benefits to the job, there are benefits within the role as a Credit Controller everyday if you enjoy the title! While being knowledgeable in relevant software's and having great verbal and written skills, you will go about your day to day as a Credit Controller by taking part in the following tasks.
* Proactively arrange prompt collection of aged debt
* Increase cash flow and reduce debtor days
* Working to KPI's
* Query resolution
* Full day to day management of own ledger
* Arranging repayment plans, document and monitor accordingly to ensure payments are repaid as agreed
* Build and develop excellent relationships with both clients and colleagues
* Reconciliation of accounts
* Drive recommendations of referral for further action when full collections techniques are exhausted to recover bad debts;
* Work as part of a team to ensure additional credit control tasks are undertaken and you hit quarterly targets;
* Proactively manage and monitor accounts, working closely with management internally
* Ensure all cash receipts & transfers are compliant
This role in the Huddersfield area as a Credit Controller would be a great way to network with colleagues and build a common ground with people who work in the business. Applying is a 1 minute process and giving me a call regarding any queries about the role or other roles in the surrounding Huddersfield area would be great too.
Telephone: 0113 308 8071
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.