£18,000 - £21,000
My Client, a household name in the service sector, are looking to appoint a Credit Controller to join their dedicated team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and resilient in the face of challenge.
The Credit Controller will be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail whilst working hard to drive down debt by means of repetitive chasing.
As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible for -
* Maintaining your ledger and ensuring customers adhere to payment terms
* Building strong relationships with Customers and resolving account queries
* Making outbound calls to drive down outstanding debt
* Identifying and monitoring financial risks to Customers and highlighting accordingly
* Sending overdue accounts for disconnection whilst following strict processes
* Making recommendations for change in relation to current procedures
* Ad-hoc reporting and Administration duties as required within the department
As the Credit Controller, a voice for the business, you will have strong communication skills and deliver an outstanding Customer service, displaying knowledge and enthusiasm throughout the working day.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV via the portal for further discussion and consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.