Credit Controller - Sheffield
Up to £21,000
This high profile company in Sheffield is looking for a Credit Controller to fit up to the standards of someone who has had repeat experience in the role and also someone to be a part of this great team. The service you provide will not go unnoticed and you will feel value in the work you put in while being a part of something bigger.
Here is what you will be entitled to:
* A great atmosphere to work in
* Security in the role you will be placed
* Pension, Holidays and Sick Pay entitlement
* Great 9-5 working hours for family orientated candidates
* A feel of job satisfaction
While working in a professional and effective manner in order to resolve queries and drive on ledger to the best of your ability, the ideal candidate will have experience in software's and have a great level of written and communication skills.
Here is what to expect on a day to day as a Credit Controller:
* Responsible for your own ledger of clients, building strong professional relationships
* Liaising with customers regarding outstanding & overdue debts, with the aim of reducing and collecting these funds.
* Attending team meetings and positively contributing to process improvements
* Daily posting of incoming receipts to the bank
* Opening new accounts, running credit checks & applying customer credit limits
* Raising credit notes and monthly analysis
* Chasing & releasing any orders held in suspense
* Maintain accurate records of activity within your customer base.
This role as a Credit Controller is available to anyone in the Sheffield and surrounding area (also for those happy to travel to the city) and if you have a passion for the role, it's too good to miss! Please apply or get in touch to me on 0113 308 8071 or at Caitlynn.firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.