Training, progression and development opportunity
As a member of the finance function you will be representing one of the longest standing family fun businesses in Knowsley. Specialising in modern influences and having an economical approach to environmentally friendly solutions this business are looking for a Credit Controller to join the team.
The role is ideal for someone with a sales, administration and finance background looking to streamline their career progress to become a successful Credit Controller.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing your own set of customer accounts
* Working closely with sales teams to resolve queries
* Credit Checking and setting up new customer accounts
* Be responsible for recovering payments over the phone and email
* Assign daily invoices, credit notes and receipts to the accounting system
* Negotiating repayments whilst dealing with BACS and Direct Debits
* Producing rapports including aged debt analysis
* Liaise with key customers from a UK base to resolve queries
Skills, experience and requirements:
* Professional working experience in accountancy
* Experienced in chasing overdue debts
* Proven ability to create excellent relationships
* To be efficient and adaptable to be able to handle variable workloads quickly and effectively
* Good working experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and Sage
* Relaxed organisation who are always looking for ways to improve staff engagement
* A sociable company who get involved with family fun days, charity events and raffles
* Working within a sizeable finance function with a low turnover of staff
* Accrued holidays plus bank holidays
* Bonus schemes, company discounts and other benefits
If you would like to be considered for the role please click APPLY NOW and send an up to date copy of your CV in Word Format.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.